• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Boot Loop / Stock ROM

hshokouhi

Aug 7, 2010
Hi guys...

I flashed my GS2 with stock rom over 3 months ago, I didn't have any problem since 3weeks ago. I took out my phone from my pocket and realized the top bar is gone (but my phone was working without any problem) I restarted my phone and it went on a loop ! i tried to hard reset but for some reason I couldn't see the options and it was going to download mode (odin) automatically, I flashed it again but nothing happened. :(

finally took my phone to reapir centre and after 3 weeks they replaced the CPU and rewrote the IMEI number ! and didnt even tell me what was the reason for this ! (I couldn't find any technical person to ask!) :mad:

So, can anyone tell me what was the problem !? or has anyone had the same issue ? I reaally need to flash it agian to middleeast ROM to see Farsi language but I am a bit scared now ! :thinking:

It may have just been a hardware failure as it was working fine for so long and they did replace hardware in the phone. I'd go ahead and customize it again so that you can use it, if you can't use it how you need to it's of little use. Best of luck.
To be honest I am not worry about re-flashing or rooting my device again, but last time for some reason I lost the recovery menu !! and without that menu my hands were tied ! and sending to repair centre was the only option ! I just want to know why it was going on Download (Odin) automatically without giving me the other options. And is there any way to access the root when this happens?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones