• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Boot Loop

JGrosstephanJR

I'm too cool for this.
May 13, 2013
Somewhere, US
Okay so I rest the boot animation (which never gave me problems), then the font (which also didn't give me problems) and then it went through the LG logo then a wired white black thing.Then I reset it and it stuck on the LG logo and the color lights on the home button go off.
***Rooted With ADFREE And ROM TOOLBOX LIGHT***

First off, bad idea to be messing around those areas of the device. I know you said you've done it a lot of times but those part of the system are very picky about what happens there. The only thing you could possibly do right now is try to see if you still have adb access and if you do, ask someone around to upload the stock fonts and stock boot animation for you and flash it back to your device via adb. If you have no adb access then your screwed until you guys get a working recovery. Also you would probably need adb access for this device to get a custom recovery so if you actually don't have adb access then you have a 200 paperweight in your hands my friend.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones