• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Broken mobile data with QPST

I luv trolling

Apr 28, 2012
Alright, so i was messing around with QPST. When i close QPST i usually save my work when it asks me. I have work from multiple samsung admires on there. I opened this folder and loaded up a setup from a different samsung admire. I applied it and rebooted the phone. After this all i could get was a weak connection (no 3g/1x and white bars). When i use QPST and enter the spc of the phone it says its wrong, even though it still has the same MEID and HEX codes. Anyone think they know how to fix this?

Alright, so i was messing around with QPST. When i close QPST i usually save my work when it asks me. I have work from multiple samsung admires on there. I opened this folder and loaded up a setup from a different samsung admire. I applied it and rebooted the phone. After this all i could get was a weak connection (no 3g/1x and white bars). When i use QPST and enter the spc of the phone it says its wrong, even though it still has the same MEID and HEX codes. Anyone think they know how to fix this?

unless you know what you actually changed, i dont think you could fix this properly mate. maybe try updating your prl. maybe go to a metro store or call customer service and see if you can get your phone reprogrammed.

i also know for a fact that phones have at least two different SPC codes cause i remember calling customer service for an issue with my data and they had me do a specific dial pad code and in the type SPC box the rep told me to put in this number that is completely different from the one that i got from those converters.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones