• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Broken screen, trying to retrieve hidden photos

jaimecar

Lurker
Sep 25, 2013
Hello everyone,

I recently broke the screen on my Galaxy S4 (shattered to the point where tech said they wouldn't be able to replace it), and was wondering if there was a way to retrieve my hidden album from my photos via computer? I've managed to salvage many of my other pictures, but I have no idea as to where to even begin to search for my hidden album. I filed a claim and recieved my new S4, but I'd like to have ALL my photos before I have to send in my broken phone.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I recently broke the screen on my Galaxy S4 (shattered to the point where tech said they wouldn't be able to replace it), and was wondering if there was a way to retrieve my hidden album from my photos via computer? I've managed to salvage many of my other pictures, but I have no idea as to where to even begin to search for my hidden album. I filed a claim and recieved my new S4, but I'd like to have ALL my photos before I have to send in my broken phone.

Thanks.

if you can still access your phone via PC/laptop. . where did you hide them? on a folder? or using an app??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones