• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Browser freeze and SQL update

Thermaltake

Lurker
Sep 15, 2010
Browser:
I have rooted desire ROM is Runnymede AIO V6.1.1 from sebastiaan15 from XDA, and I have problem with stock browser, I like that stock browser, but when I surf he freeze while loading some pages not completly he load that green bar half way or little bit more and stuck there, but when I restart my phone he is working normally few days and even some pages are openning normally but some wont, he load some pictures and freeze, won't load the whole page, connectiong is wi-fi. I turned off javascript and still same I even tried to uninstall flash and install it again still nothing, and last I was thinking that something is maybe wrong with my router settings but it's not, if someone know maybe what the problem is please help.

SQLite update:
Is there any way to update SQLite to latest version on my phone and if it is, can you tell me how ?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones