• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bugless Beast 0.1 Froyo Question

Hey guys. I've had my Droid for a while and finally decided to take the plunge and root it a few days ago. I had initially updated with a Simply Stunning 2.1 ROM, and it went well and was beautiful. I was tempted by the siren's call of Froyo, however, and decided to flash Bugless Beast 0.1 onto my Droid via ROM Manager. I've seen in multiple threads that this is supposed to have Flash and WiFi Tethering native, built into the ROM. Mine, however, did not seem to install these features.

Are there multiple "BB 0.1" releases, and could ROM Manager have grabbed one that did not have these features? I've already grabbed a program to do the WiFi tethering, but Flash is one of the things I had heard worked with this release. Should I reflash the phone? I'm hoping to avoid that as I ended up using Metamorph to apply a really nice theme for it, but I didn't think to check for Flash until I was on a site that uses it and it didn't work.

Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones