• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar I'm not synced with remind me appointments

andreauk2009

Sep 25, 2011
Hi there,

I thought this was a sort of mistake, but I kept the situation monitored for a little while before writing this post.

Although I've my working google account configured into the account and sync panel, I didn't tick the checkbox for the calendar as I don't want the working agenda to be mixed up with my personal one.

As a result of this, the default HTC sensation calendar app, but also a recent one I bought called BusyCal don't show any reference into the calendar for those appointments.

However, if an appointment belonging to that diary has a reminder configured, I always receive the notification on screen.
This is really annoying and I am not able to figure out how to disable.

Have anybody else experiencing the same? How can I disable those notification, which I remember shouldn't appear at all?

Best
Andrea

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones