Calendar in 2.2

Last Updated:

1. wonderer1

wonderer1 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Got my Droid updated to Froyo this morning. In the new calendar I noticed that when in the month view my entries for "all day" events don't show up with any sort of indicator (a small color block). Only events with a specific time frame show up with an indicator. I prefer to view my calendar in month view and select the day as needed. Anyone know how to get the "all day" events indicators to show up in month view? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

check out Calendar Pad.. it is way cool. better month view, just better functions and it is tied to the official stock calendar, just a better "face"

DLM, jr2bail and wonderer1 like this.
  3. wonderer1

wonderer1 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, that is perfect!

4. (G)

(G) Well-Known Member

I also noticed that they moved the "New Event" from a single press of the Menu key, to now Menu / More .

Plus there's a little "what time is it now" line that runs across the day view of the calendar... just in case you couldn't see the clock on your notification bar.

5. jr2bail

jr2bail New Member

TY..Calendar Pad is much better! Also if you pay for pro version you can then adjust more settings

6. Lock-N-Load

no worries. when I went to Calendar Pad long ago, I knew I was never going to go back to the stock cal interface. no way.

7. DLM

DLM Well-Known Member

does it have the widget like HTC? Where you can have the whole calendar on one of your home screens?

8. Lock-N-Load

it doesn't have just 1 widget, it has like 7 to select from and yes, a few are full month view calendars

9. resident psyco

resident psyco Well-Known Member

the color line in the calander has been replaced by the date number becoming BOLD when an event was created on that day