• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help calendar issues after 2.2

gmcgirt

Jan 13, 2011
upgraded to 2.2 today via push. Everything synced back to the phone perfectly EXCEPT google calendar events. None. Not a one. NADA. Zip.

Help? I have checked every setting in the phone (I think). Everything points to the fact that it is connected to my google account and should be syncing. I even performed a manual sync account (with e-mail, contacts, calendar, etc. all checked). Still nothing.

This is huge. Anyone suffering from the same thing?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: EpicBoss
Big Prob! Same here, no Calendar Sync following upgrade to 2.2. Interestingly the calendar in my phone has picked up Outlook schedule items that came into my corporate email account (using MailDroid 1.8 Pro) while I was on the road today (I don't use Exchange). I didn't open them but they embedded in my calendar just like Outlook does on my desktop. This did not work under the previous version of the Android OS.
We need some Expert help here folks!

Upvote 0
There are quite a few posts already explaining how to fix this by clearing the calendar data. Go to

Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications

Then select "All" along the top

Scroll down to "Calendar Storage", select, hit "Clear data", and you'll have your calendar back in a few minutes.

-- roberrt

found this in another thread for those of you still dealing with this issue

Reactions: egkor
Upvote 0
i added a bunch of calendar items but put it on the phone. How do I copy those so I can put them on the google calendar so they will sync?

If you edit a calendar entry, one of the things you can change in the calendar on which it resides - so just edit and change them to your Google calendar. I don't know aof a way to do that in "batch" mode, so I think you'll have to edit each individually unless someone else knows a way to group-edit. Good luck!

-- robert

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones