• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar reminders all happen at once...after a text is received.

elobdell

Apr 21, 2011
I have not found this issue yet when searching this and other forums (and Google)... My wife's Continuum will deliver a ton of calendar reminders all at once. We finally determined that it happens when a text is received. Not every time, but an incoming txt is the trigger when this happens. It appears to be giving reminder back to when the phone was activated a couple weeks ago! This will become pretty problematic as time passes.

I don't know if there is some kind of app that is causing this--not a lot of apps have been added. She's using the stock calendar. She does have noLED installed, and that's my primary suspect at the moment. I have it disabled and will see what happens. Unfortunately, I don't know how to force it to happen.

I don't believe regular calendar reminders are happening--they bottle up. Other than this, the phone is great compared to the aged Ally that it replaced.

Any hints or suggestions will be welcome!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones