• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar - repeat/shared events not syncing

In the last few days, several events on my Google calendars seem to have stopped syncing with the calendar on my Epic.

It's not the whole calendars, mind you- some things (mostly once only, or once yearly things,) seem to be showing up fine, but things that repeat daily, or weekly, and several things that were added by others on the shared calendar, have stopped showing up on my phone completely.

At first, I thought it was just the widget, (I was using the calendar clock that comes already packaged,) because the actual calendar seemed to be okay, other than me having to re-add the shared calendar to the list every so often, and I switched to calwidget, after some research. But then it was having the same issues, so I checked the actual calendar again, and sure enough, there were several events missing.

Is anyone else having this problem with their Epic, or with any other android phones, and if so, have you found a workaround? It's sort of imperative that I be able to see these events from my phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones