• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar Troubles

I am having trouble syncing calendars from Google Calendars to my phone.

I have multiple calendars that I want to sync up, and it has been syncing for over 2 hours and only 6 calendars are showing up.

My questions is, is there a limit to the number of calendars you can sync?

If not, then what am I doing wrong? One of the calendars I just added showed up, but not the others.

I would like you to clarify something, because I may be having the same problem.

Do you mean you see all of your calendars, but some events aren't syncing? Or do you mean you're missing some of your calendars entirely?

If it's the latter, then me too. I have 4 calendars, all as part of the same GMail address, and all of a sudden 1 disappeared and I can't get it back! It shows up fine on Google Calendars (on a computer) and in my iCal program on my Mac. Did you figure out a solution?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones