Call quality and speakerphone on Moment?Support

Last Updated:

1. wdw4ever

wdw4ever New Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking at android phones for me and my family. Kids like the Moment. Was wondering how the call quality and speakerphone is? DH will use it for lots of meetings, sometimes on the road, so this is very important.

Are we better off with a different android phone for him for call quality? Anyone know if call quality is any better on Hero?

Thanks! :)

Advertisement
  2. cds0699

cds0699 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty pleased overall with the call quality. I don't use the speakerphone much at all tbh, so I'm not very well versed in that, but when I have used it, it seemed decent. Perhaps someone that uses the speakerphone more than I will be able to give you feedback on that.

3. maylea

maylea Well-Known Member

The speaker use to be really loud and great but after 2.1 upgrade, the sound volume on mine went down. Useless now.

4. crankzhaft

crankzhaft Member

Most everyone complains when I am on speakerphone. I hear them very loud yet the person I am talking to can't hear me unless I shout.

5. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

Call quality is very good. I've yet to find a phone that has acceptable speaker phone quality. The Moments speaker phone may suck, but it sucks less than my previous WinMo phones.