• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera application can't detect SD card

you may have put all your music on to the root of your sd card. that happened to me. if you havent already, create a folder that has all your music on your sd card labeled music. when you go on to view your sd card on your comp you should not have any music you can view with out clicking on a folder named music. because if you have too much info on the root of your sd it will fill up any memory that you have for pics. go ahead and try that and comment me back to let me know if that works. i know it will for sure.

Upvote 0
Hi SecretAsianMan/Schmirgel,
Thanks for your reply. I have already created separate folders for photo, music and video. There are about 9 folders in root directory. Sometime I take the first photo after reboot the phone, it is OK, but not the 2nd one. I still don't understand why other applications can access the SD card. Pls help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones