Camera application can't detect SD cardSupport

Last Updated:

1. julianck

julianck New Member This Topic's Starter

Camera application on my G1 phone can't detect my 4G SDHC memory card but other applications (like music player, file manager and picture viewer) can detect. What's wrong?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. SecretAsianMan

SecretAsianMan Well-Known Member

you may have put all your music on to the root of your sd card. that happened to me. if you havent already, create a folder that has all your music on your sd card labeled music. when you go on to view your sd card on your comp you should not have any music you can view with out clicking on a folder named music. because if you have too much info on the root of your sd it will fill up any memory that you have for pics. go ahead and try that and comment me back to let me know if that works. i know it will for sure.

3. Schmirgel

Schmirgel Member

I had the same problem! Always create folders for Video, Music, pictures and so on.

That helps. :)

4. julianck

julianck New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi SecretAsianMan/Schmirgel,
    Thanks for your reply. I have already created separate folders for photo, music and video. There are about 9 folders in root directory. Sometime I take the first photo after reboot the phone, it is OK, but not the 2nd one. I still don't understand why other applications can access the SD card. Pls help.