• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

camera (night pics)

If you are taking landscape pictures(pictures of the landscape, not how you hold the camera) turn the damned flash OFF!
If you are taking pics of people, USE the flash and get CLOSE to them. I am amazed at people that leave their flash on in a stadium to take pics of a sporting event....like the flash is gonna be brighter than the stadium lights...or thinking the flash will reach out 200 yards...or can't figure out how to turn it off.
Maybe still not the greatest pics but not too bad. Gotta remember, this is a PHONE, not a camera. A real digital camera will blow this phone away.

Flash off:
58941651_photobucket_34240_.jpg

58941651_photobucket_34243_.jpg

Flash on:
58941651_photobucket_34244_.jpg

Upvote 0
If you are taking landscape pictures(pictures of the landscape, not how you hold the camera) turn the damned flash OFF!
If you are taking pics of people, USE the flash and get CLOSE to them. I am amazed at people that leave their flash on in a stadium to take pics of a sporting event....like the flash is gonna be brighter than the stadium lights...or thinking the flash will reach out 200 yards...or can't figure out how to turn it off.
Maybe still not the greatest pics but not too bad. Gotta remember, this is a PHONE, not a camera. A real digital camera will blow this phone away.

Flash off:
58941651_photobucket_34240_.jpg

58941651_photobucket_34243_.jpg

Flash on:
58941651_photobucket_34244_.jpg

Those pics with the flash off look great. Good job mate!

Upvote 0
Has anyone had the following happen?

Try taking a pic in lets say your living room with normal lighting that you would have in your LR, The first pic turns out grainy and dark like $hit, you delete it, immediately take the same pic without changing anything at all and its a great pic.....This is getting on my nerves.

Rooted, Running Apex1.3 but i had this issue with stock Rom as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones