• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hey guys,

I am used to most phones having a button on the side for quick access to the camera if you wanted to take a photo, whithout having to unlock your phone first. This phone doesnt have that. I was just wondering if we can add the camera icon to the locked screen for faster access? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

I am used to most phones having a button on the side for quick access to the camera if you wanted to take a photo, without having to unlock your phone first. This phone doesn't have that. I was just wondering if we can add the camera icon to the locked screen for faster access? Thanks in advance.
Yes, I did it on mine. Go into Personalise then Lock Screen, then you can tap the shortcuts and scroll through a list to choose the ones you want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones