• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera won't focus on the Charge...

joran421

Lurker
Sep 30, 2011
I feel like I've tried everything. Whenever I zoom in to take a picture or film video, it doesn't focus. The picture and videos come out blurry. I've tried autofocus, experimented with the screen mode, focus mode, resolution, etc. and no matter what combination I have chosen, it STILL can't focus when I zoom in. Is this a Charge issue, individual phone issue, or operator error?? Help!

I feel like I've tried everything. Whenever I zoom in to take a picture or film video, it doesn't focus. The picture and videos come out blurry. I've tried autofocus, experimented with the screen mode, focus mode, resolution, etc. and no matter what combination I have chosen, it STILL can't focus when I zoom in. Is this a Charge issue, individual phone issue, or operator error?? Help!

You are tapping on the centered object on the screen to focus after zooming, right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones