1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Camera won't focusSupport

1. terabyte128

terabyte128 Well-Known Member

So... the camera in my breakout will not focus. Neither auto nor manual work. It seems to be some kind of hardware issue. (I restored the phone and still got the problem.) Has anyone else experienced/resolved this issue?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. thesolution

thesolution New Member

Same thing happened on my EVO Design that I just bought last night. After trying everything for hours I decided I was going back to store for an exchange. Before returning it, I put a hairdryer on camera for 10 seconds (why? because I was gonna return it anyway and figured what the hell), nothing happened. WHAT I DID NEXT WORKED!

Phone is in a Otterbox case; i decided to bang it a couple times on a dumbbell and holy moly, problem solved!!!!!!!! Camera is perfect now, focuses on everything. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

NOTE** Only a temp solution I just found out....tapping phone on elbow works too
  3. terabyte128

terabyte128 Well-Known Member

Lol thanks, but I just returned it to verizon and had no issues with them :)
  4. thesolution

thesolution New Member

lol yea i was just gonna suggest that. i returned my phone too and couldnt be happier.