• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Can I add more memory to my phone? Which ones are compatible with the ZTE Mustang?

ZTE Z998

Lurker
Mar 5, 2015
I have a ZTE Mustang / ZTE Z998 it has 4 GB of storage but 2GB of it is taken up on its own by the programs the phone needs to function. So the other 2GB are taken up pretty quickly, thus I need more storage. I know you can buy memory but I don't know if they are compatible with my phone? *besides telling me to go to the store and ask* Has anyone done this? Does anyone know if its possible to add more memory to this phone? Will any memory from the AT&T site ok?

I have a ZTE Mustang / ZTE Z998 it has 4 GB of storage but 2GB of it is taken up on its own by the programs the phone needs to function. So the other 2GB are taken up pretty quickly, thus I need more storage. I know you can buy memory but I don't know if they are compatible with my phone? *besides telling me to go to the store and ask* Has anyone done this? Does anyone know if its possible to add more memory to this phone? Will any memory from the AT&T site ok?
32 GB max 64 won't work

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones