• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can someone please help with mail?

I just traded my Storm 2 for an Incredible and I am having all kinds of problems with getting my email. First off, there is a Gmail widget and a mail widget and I'm not sure of the difference between them. I have a Comcast and Yahoo email account that I need to set up. I also created a Gmail account because I thought that I read somewhere that emails come way faster on a Gmail account. I forwarded my Comcast and Yahoo accounts to the Gmail account and I seem to be getting emails but my Yahoo account keeps asking for my password on Windows Live Email on my pc if I check my mail using that. I think it is because I set up the Yahoo mail to forward to Gmail so I had to disable the Allow Yahoo to be POPed which is causing the password problem on Windows Live. Can someone tell me the best way to set this all up?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones