• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can Someone Post A Good Link For How To Set Up Velocity?

I get what you're saying OP. You go to one thread, and it says, be sure to do such and such recovery first, so you search that, and it tells you to be sure to do something else first and links to another thread, and so on. It would be nice to just have a thread that starts with a stock phone, and says, step one..... step two.... and never references any other threads. We need a complete idiots guide to velocity. I think if you were doing this since day one it would all make sense, but starting now, its a little fuzzy at times. You can make sense of it though, just read it all.

Note, I'm not complaining... I appreciate the hell out of what everyone has done, just giving some sympathy to the confused.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones