• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can you beat this challenge ??

mohit9206

Feb 6, 2013
india
Say you have been given a challenge to use only Donut(1.6) or Cupcake(1.5) versions of Android as your daily driver on your current phone for a month.Will you be able to get by for a month? Also which specific features will you miss the most? Will
you give up and accept defeat after just a day or you will defy all and successfully complete the challenge.
No prizes though.

Good topic for a thread I think. :)

Don't think I could really do much with Donut or Eclair. Apart from making phone calls, SMS, email and internet browsing. So I'd really consider something that a dumb-phone or feature-phone now, like the original iPhone as it was, pre-iTunes Store.

There's a few apps I use on a daily basis that I'm sure wouldn't work on Donut or Eclair, like WeChat, QQ and Skype. So could I survive? Probably not. It would certainly affect my ability to stay in contact with friends and colleagues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones