• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot find large print date app.

JemC

Lurker
Dec 16, 2022
Trying to find an app that shows only todays Date. All I get when searching is weather, time & date, or dating apps. I cannot find an app that puts on my android phone just todays date in large print. I need to see the app LARGE big nothing else not the time not the weather just today filling up the screen big huge gigantic today's date. It is totally not out there cannot find just the date only the date nothing but the date in BIG print so I can SEE it.

It's always included with something else and to small print for me to see with my old eyes.

I searched for "date widget" and "today's date widget". Most didn't work as I'd hoped but this one might be what you need:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joshy21.vera.calendarplus.widgets

Here's a screenshot of it on my home screen:
Screenshot_20221216-120634.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones