• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot login to any Google account on Xiaomi Poco X3

Do you have an Indian or Chinese version of the phone but you are not based there? I don't understand why you're having this problem. You can check your Mi / Xiaomi account in Settings.
I posted before and don't have issues with either of my two Xiaomi global models.

As it happens over the last two weeks I had to install WhatsApp for a new Chinese client (Im a chauffeur, barely working) but find WhatsApp restrictive as I don't want other people to contact me with it while this guy goes back to China for 3 weeks after 3+ years.

I may raise a thread about WhatsApp myself.

Upvote 0
Do you have an Indian or Chinese version of the phone but you are not based there? I don't understand why you're having this problem. You can check your Mi / Xiaomi account in Settings.
I posted before and don't have issues with either of my two Xiaomi global models.

As it happens over the last two weeks I had to install WhatsApp for a new Chinese client (Im a chauffeur, barely working) but find WhatsApp restrictive as I don't want other people to contact me with it while this guy goes back to China for 3 weeks after 3+ years.

I may raise a thread about WhatsApp myself.
I don't know what version I have I'm afraid. I purchased a refurbed model in the UK. I've managed to circumvent the play store issue by using the website that mikedt suggested, but that is obviously not an ideal solution.

Upvote 0
You can't download anything from Play Store?
Passwords and Security - Privacy : are the Google Play System and Security updates within the last four months?

I don't know if I would remove the Google account, testing your log in details on another device first, and rebooting and putting it back on (not factory resetting).

Maybe check Settings - Mi Account - Xiaomi account and check your phone number and personal details as well as your Mi / Xiaomi account number are there. If not you might have one if you ordered directly.

If so you can submit a query in Settings - Services and Feedback - Feedback and use Logs to include software info stuff. There were fairly quick to respond to me in the past (1 - 3 days).

It's probably something simple in Settings somewhere. There's a Second Soace thing but I don't think that involves a second user account.

I did have problems using Google apps in the past. I think it was while waiting for a large update when everything was months behind.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-26-17-19-54-091_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-26-17-19-54-091_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_2023-03-26-17-20-51-648_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-26-17-20-51-648_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 70
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones