• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot login to Skype

Just wondering if anyone had issues logging in to Skype recently? I have stock ISC 4.0.4 and latest Skype version. Before, when I open Skype it would login automatically. Now, once I start Skype the login screen comes up. I enter user name and password and all I see is the "Logging in" message displaying and nothing happening. If I click on the screen during that time Skype will close. Once restarted again, the login screen comes up. I enter user name and password, press Login and nothing happens. I tried deleting user data and reinstalled Skype several times. If I click to retrieve the password, I get the Skype website with login option. I can successfully login to the website, but there is no link to go to the app.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones