• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot send MMS messages since custom rom install

ranjb

Jun 27, 2010
Hi
Got a Samsung Galaxy S2 and been using the ressurection remix ICS rom for some time but found my only annoying gripe was I wasn't able to send MMS.

I am on 02 UK.

I have now upgraded to resurrection 2.0 to see if it made any difference and it hasn't worked.

I am on Android version 4.04. The baseband is I9100XXLPR and the kernel is Siyah v3.2.6+ which is on the resurrection rom anyway.

I found some setting on 02 which showed how to configure setting for MMS on galaxy S2 but still have found it doesnt work.
Samsung Galaxy S II settings - Mobile guide - Mobiles & Tariffs - O2

I have also phoned 02 Customer support and they couldnt help and tried to send some settings over the network but still didnt work. I think receiving MMS is no issue.

Is this because I am running another ROM and kernel? I have looked on the forums and some people can get it working but I am having no such luck.

Is anyone able to help?

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones