• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot switch keyboard to other language

abcng

Lurker
Feb 1, 2014
After my note 3 update to 4.4.2 this afternoon, i found that i cannot switch to chinese input from english input. Previously, i can swapping by spacebar or long press handwriting button to change to a global like button for change language. Now cannot use these 2 ways. Anyone can help

After my note 3 update to 4.4.2 this afternoon, i found that i cannot switch to chinese input from english input. Previously, i can swapping by spacebar or long press handwriting button to change to a global like button for change language. Now cannot use these 2 ways. Anyone can help
You need to go into settings/controls/language and input/ where the 'samsung keyboard is greyed out hit the settings button to the right of it then hit 'select input languages, then choose your languages by putting a tick in each box.
Then when typing on the keyboard you can select different languages by holding the spacebar and moving left or right.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones