• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help cant buy apps why

deekum1627

Android Enthusiast
Jul 14, 2010
arizona
please help idk what to do. my wife got her x yesterday and she went to buy an app and it says server error. so we call verizon and they have us rebot the phone and the whole 9 yards, then they said that its a google problem and to call them. well cant find no number so i emailed them but anyone on here know what to do

Go to google.com/checkout and sign up with your credit card. Then go to the market and you'll be able to download paid apps.

I think this is an issue with buying international apps (ones that are displayed in foreign currencies)

i just set it up this way and it worked thanks alot my wife is happy now lol. idky it wouldnt work the other way?

Upvote 0
Be aware that if you are useing a debit/credit card any purchases outside the USA will not go thru do to recent changes in debit card account policies, has to be a actual credit card for out side purchases, according to the fraud department at my credit union that contacted me with a fraud alert when I tried

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones