• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't connect to Kies [ICS]

I had this a couple of weeks ago. I did a lot of research and armed with all me new found information 3 hours later I plugged my note in to do battle - and it worked without me doing anything!!! The only thing I can think of is the use of a different USB port and a different driver was installed although I still use the original port and it works fine.

According to my research the Note doesn't have a PC studio mode anyway so just another bizarre Kies glitch. Keep trying and it will go away (well it did for me)!

On the plus side I know a bit more how Android works.

Upvote 0
I had this a couple of weeks ago. I did a lot of research and armed with all me new found information 3 hours later I plugged my note in to do battle - and it worked without me doing anything!!! The only thing I can think of is the use of a different USB port and a different driver was installed although I still use the original port and it works fine.

According to my research the Note doesn't have a PC studio mode anyway so just another bizarre Kies glitch. Keep trying and it will go away (well it did for me)!

On the plus side I know a bit more how Android works.
I cant able to get u... can u explain me a little bit elaborate...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones