• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi, I went from Orange UK 1.6 to Nordic 2.1 by flashing the phone, this worked fine and had no problems, but i tried to use the 1 click root and change the numbers in the build.prop file to get to UK generic 2.1, and now USB does not work correctly, on the phone no option to mount comes up any more,

Also im not sure if it is UK, the numbers are correct, the apps that came with it are Supernytt and UEFA.com

Also when I look at the status it says charging (AC), so i have no way getting on SUES, my SD card to copy files on or enter flash mode,Do you know how i can fix this? Cant find an answer to this anywhere, I have tried formatting device, re rooting and checking if the numbers are correct and tried on a different computer.

I have tried on another forum but got no response and really need to work out what is wrong as this is really starting to annoy me.

Thanks Tristan.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones