• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't Decide ... Note 4 or Droid Turbo?

Which one?

• Galaxy Note 4

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Droid Turbo

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sdgmcdon

Feb 1, 2012
I even put together a freakin' pro's and con's list highlighting the most important things (for me) in red. Also, I have had/used both for more than a week each.

SOOOO CLOSE.

Missing Anything? Arguments for/against???

Any/all input appreciated!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pros-Cons.JPG
    Pros-Cons.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 63
I slid this into the device / carrier comparison sub-forum where folks are accustomed to offering opinions between devices. I haven't looked into these two specifically as I'm a ways out from an update, but this whole new generation of devices seems solid.

I'm not sure how many of the Moto X features carry into the Droid, but I find them seemless, unobtrusive, and additive to the pure Android I know and love as opposed to "a whole new look" ala Sense or TouchWiz. That's my personal preference, and not meant to pan Skins for those that like them.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones