• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't find Paid apps + WiFi issue

gopals

Lurker
Nov 30, 2009
There was a time when I could see Paid apps in the Market and have purchased several including Better Keyboard. For the past couple of months, I just cannot see any paid apps on the market and nor do I see upgrade notifications for paid apps that I have already purchased (for instance, I cannot find newer versions of Better Keyboard although it's installed on my I7500, and was purchased from the Market). Any idea what the problem might be?

Also, WiFi never seems to hold the connection when the phone goes to sleep even though it's set to 'Never' in the Wi-Fi sleep setting.

My Galaxy is on ZHII4

There was a time when I could see Paid apps in the Market and have purchased several including Better Keyboard. For the past couple of months, I just cannot see any paid apps on the market and nor do I see upgrade notifications for paid apps that I have already purchased (for instance, I cannot find newer versions of Better Keyboard although it's installed on my I7500, and was purchased from the Market). Any idea what the problem might be?

Also, WiFi never seems to hold the connection when the phone goes to sleep even though it's set to 'Never' in the Wi-Fi sleep setting.

My Galaxy is on ZHII4

the solve is: update to galaxo 1.6.2 !!!;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones