Can't get pdanet tether over bluetooth to work!Support

Last Updated:

1. gainnid

gainnid New Member This Topic's Starter

Got it to work over usb but can't seem to figure it out how to work over bluetooth. I can find my phone under devices but it has nothing listed under device function or bluetooth services. I was able to send my phone a file from my computer via bluetooth. My phone also says under bluetooth devices it's paired but not conectected to my computer. I'm running windows 7. Anybody have any ideal?

Advertisement
  2. photographx

photographx Well-Known Member

That is only for paid & registered users, correct?

3. blacknite

blacknite Member

You are running 2.1 correct? you can't do pdanet tether over bluetooth with android 1.5. you'll have to go for the leak or wait for the OTA to do it.

4. NightsSatin

NightsSatin Active Member

I am in the same boat..

My laptop (running vista 64 bit) is connected to the phone via bluetooth. Attempting to use the PdaNet Bluetooth DUN to connect to the internet. When I look at Network connections under dial up I have two choices Bluetooth Connections and PdaNet Modem. I have tried each, put in the number to dial as 123? as it said to do on the PdaNet help page.. and it fails to connect.

Any recommendations?

Yes I am running 2.1

(I may at some point just say screw this.. root the damn thing, and go wifi and not worry about it, But until I work myself up to that.... help??)

Thanks

5. vehementlyirish

vehementlyirish New Member

Win 7 64-bit, froyo evo 4g, paired but not connected, and unable to dial up using Bluetooth dun (phone #123).