• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't get pdanet tether over bluetooth to work!

gainnid

Lurker
May 2, 2010
Got it to work over usb but can't seem to figure it out how to work over bluetooth. I can find my phone under devices but it has nothing listed under device function or bluetooth services. I was able to send my phone a file from my computer via bluetooth. My phone also says under bluetooth devices it's paired but not conectected to my computer. I'm running windows 7. Anybody have any ideal?

Got it to work over usb but can't seem to figure it out how to work over bluetooth. I can find my phone under devices but it has nothing listed under device function or bluetooth services. I was able to send my phone a file from my computer via bluetooth. My phone also says under bluetooth devices it's paired but not conectected to my computer. I'm running windows 7. Anybody have any ideal?

That is only for paid & registered users, correct?

Upvote 0
I am in the same boat..

My laptop (running vista 64 bit) is connected to the phone via bluetooth. Attempting to use the PdaNet Bluetooth DUN to connect to the internet. When I look at Network connections under dial up I have two choices Bluetooth Connections and PdaNet Modem. I have tried each, put in the number to dial as 123? as it said to do on the PdaNet help page.. and it fails to connect.

Any recommendations?

Yes I am running 2.1

(I may at some point just say screw this.. root the damn thing, and go wifi and not worry about it, But until I work myself up to that.... help??)

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones