• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant Install Whatsapp - "Insufficient storage available"

bankai113

Lurker
Feb 5, 2015
Hello, everyone. I have a Qmobile Noir A110 mobile phone (local Pakistani brand). I deleted Whatsapp yesterday to reinstall the newer version, but for some strange reason, i cant do that. As you can see you from the screenshot below, i have a lot of free space - i deleted a few apps too.

Screenshot_2015-02-05-11-31-21.png

Here is my SD card space -

Screenshot_2015-02-05-11-31-28.png

So this is what happens . I go to the app store and it starts installing. I noticed something very strange . while it is installing, i open the upper notification bar and it shows the progress bar of the installation. However, the progress bar is downloading it rapidly (contd) -

Screenshot_2015-02-05-11-33-26.png

.....While the app store's progress bar is far behind and slower ...

Screenshot_2015-02-05-11-33-29.png

And then, as soon as the notification bar's progress bar is completed to a 100%, this is error message i get in the app store window -

Screenshot_2015-02-05-11-33-38.png

Can someone help please ? I just want to install whatsapp as i have to talk to my colleagues about work. if anyone knows the solution, please help me out . :saddroid:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones