• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't purchase coins

Gino34

May 26, 2011
Everytime I play this slot game called "Slots Go", it won't let me buy additional coins. This error message keeps coming up when I try to purchase more:

"The Market billing service is not available at this time. You can continue to use this app but you won't be able to make purchases."

I notice I've also received similar error messages on other apps/games. Is my service provider (Bell) somehow blocking me from making in-game purchases? I have used my credit card through the Marketplace app and I am able to buy things from there but can't seem to buy anything from inside the actual game. How do I go about fixing this? Should I be contacting Bell or game manufacturer?

Thanks! :)

Everytime I play this slot game called "Slots Go", it won't let me buy additional coins. This error message keeps coming up when I try to purchase more:

"The Market billing service is not available at this time. You can continue to use this app but you won't be able to make purchases."

I notice I've also received similar error messages on other apps/games. Is my service provider (Bell) somehow blocking me from making in-game purchases? I have used my credit card through the Marketplace app and I am able to buy things from there but can't seem to buy anything from inside the actual game. How do I go about fixing this? Should I be contacting Bell or game manufacturer?

Thanks! :)
I would contact both

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones