Can't send or view pics sent to me!!!!!!!

Last Updated:

1. Papoise

Papoise Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I get pics and forward messages that I can't view.. Plus I also like to send pics to people. I have 1.5 on my phone on 2.1 is this issue fixed I will risk the trouble just to send pics. I can't find a solution other then going on sprint.com/picturemail and I'm tired of doing that now.

Advertisement
  2. rssolo23

rssolo23 Member

I've heard it's fixed in 2.1. I had the same problem in 1.5, but after upgrading I've had no issues sending and getting picture mail. I highly recommend you upgrade.

3. tazcollins

tazcollins Well-Known Member

I had this problem at first. Your camera has to be on 1M for sending pictures on text. Larger resolutions must be sent on e-mail.
    TC

4. rssolo23

rssolo23 Member

Not anymore! :cool:

In Android v1.5, that case was true. However, if you're on 2.1, you can switch back to 5M and still send MMS the way we all like to. Android 2.1 automatically resizes those larger pictures to fit in MMS. Just try it.

5. V425

V425 Well-Known Member

For people still using 1.5 Handcent will automatically resize pictures for MMS

6. lizardking7112

lizardking7112 Member

My issue is a little different, on 1.5 (Handcent) was able to send and recieve MMS just fine. Now on 2.1, I can not receive MMS pictures over 100kb? It will just says downloading underneath the file name/size. I tried opening up the messaging program that came with the phone but it force closes before I can get to a picture everytime I open it?