• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help car kit sound notification

ksxj

Lurker
Feb 3, 2011
I would like to get rid of the annoying sound\notification my evo makes when I plug or unplugg it into the car kit. I have attached a photo of what the kit looks like.

Attachments

• 43258588_1.jpg
    43258588_1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 36
The mount I bought from the sprint store for around $30.00. But I just bought a couple more from this guy. When the come in I will find out if they are the same or not.

Griffin Technology HTC EVO Mobile Phones Car Mount - eBay (item 160540365649 end time Feb-04-11 13:46:13 PST)

Hi-Jack over!

I never had this problem till I restored my phone.... My wife has the same phone and does not do it. Of course I have not done a restore on her phone recently either..... And I turned on the auto launch and still did not change anything. Any other ideas????????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones