• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Car racing game for a 4 year old

deltaforce

Android Enthusiast
Apr 17, 2012
My 4 year old loves car racing games but majority of these games are for those who can read and understand. At this moment, DS can not and he has a diagnosis of autism.

I am looking for a very simple car racing game where all you do is run the car up and down the tracks without mess of of getting a license, winning to pay for a new car and all that sort of stuff. I would like him to learn eye-hand co-ordination (and entertain himself)

Is there any such game?

If not, can you recommend any game developer companay that I could write to for such 'strip-down' game? (because most likely these kids will be their potential customers)

Thanks in advance.

(P.S. - He also plays Cordy and Angry Birds so if anyone knows simple games like it, I appreciate suggestions)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones