• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Case for Easy Battery Changing

SPFD

Lurker
Feb 24, 2017
Does anyone know if a case exists where I can take out the bottom part of my LG G5 and change the battery without removing the entire case? I have two batteries which I need to switch out at least once a day. (Battery life is awful on this phone).

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey that's a really cool idea! (should consider going to gofundme for that..haha). however, i think that would also defeat the purpose of having a phone case at the bottom part of the phone would be exposed. Also did a quick research to see in case there was something like this but so far I can't find one. I'll check back on this thread again in case others have luck in finding such phone case.

Upvote 0
You can check out the VRS Design High Pro Shield Series. I think it serves the purpose of what you are looking for.

Attachments

• LG G5.jpg
    LG G5.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 398
Reactions: surean93
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones