Case ideas besidies Seidio???

Last Updated: 2010-04-18 16:59:44
  1. monsterenergy22

monsterenergy22 Well-Known Member

So far I have been quite unhappy with my Seidio Innocase for my droid. I have the Sapphire blue case, but have gone through about 5 of them through RMA's. My top half of the case always seems to progresively get looser and looser has time goes on. They have shipped me brand new cases that are supposed to fit better then the old ones. They always start off nice and tight, but slowly get looser and looser. Anyone else having trouble with this? Im tempted now to completely return it all together because RMA's are a real pain!

So anyone have any suggestions for a different case that they love for their phone? I have tried the plastic hard shells from Verizon but those were terrible, other then that I am open to suggestions! Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

The otterbox case is nice. theres a thread about that case. check it out. I'm currently using this case and i think its pretty good.
  3. mp3ster

mp3ster Active Member

^ agreed, otterbox ftw! I work at verizon, and our cost is like $22.50 so go shopping!
  4. slider112

slider112 Active Member

5. kbayer

kbayer Well-Known Member

about $22 + shipping at newegg.com
  6. nazz

nazz Well-Known Member

+1 for otterbox. had zero interest in a case until I saw the otterbox. this thing is sweet! the silicone covering for all ports and buttons are very nice!
  7. monsterenergy22

do you guys sell it at your stores?

also is it very thick? i dont want to add alot of bulk to my phone
  8. bose301s

bose301s Well-Known Member

I had one of the cases VZW sells, I got the Otterbox last week, not only is it thinner than the VZW cases, it is sturdier and much better build quality, plus I don't have any worry about the tabs that hold the case on breaking, it is by far the best case I have seen for a phone.
  9. LOGAN1204

LOGAN1204 Member

otterbox is the way to go. the power button with other cases seems to get covered and hard to press. with the otterbox it is very easy. keeps everything clean. super nice. you can find them on amazon for $23.
  10. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

Hello,

We are sorry about your experience but we haven't had much issue with the case becoming loose on the phone. Do you have an skin or body wrap on the Droid itself?

Regards,
  11. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

I like my Verzion gel case - cheap on eBay and a bit robbery and flexible
  12. KAS

KAS Member

with the otterbox will it still fit inside a leather carrying case
  13. GhostInTheDark

GhostInTheDark Well-Known Member

I had an Innocase...had no problems with it at all. I just got my Otterbox case today and I'm definitely diggin it. I gave my fiance my Innocase...she had the VZW clear plastic one and could never get the damn thing off the phone to be able to dock it at home or in the car. So I gave her that one since it's easier to get off and got myself the OB. The thing I like the most about it, is all of the buttons being "raised up" now. Definitely makes it alot easier to use with the case on.
  14. gus21702

gus21702 Member

I have the Otterbox and my wife has the Seido case. Her phone is noticably smaller with the Seido case and it feels better but I like the Otterbox because of the raised buttons and the fact that the jacks are covered. The back of the Otterbox is pretty slick and slides around on tables, car dash, etc. We haven't had any problems with the Seido case yet and hopefully we won't or I will be contacting them to get a replacement. My Ottorbox looks manly and my wife's Seido case looks girly (purple case). All in all I am happy with both cases.
  15. mrjam3s

mrjam3s Well-Known Member

I have been using a pocket pouch, but not liking it very much. Saw the Otterbox and read the reviews and liked it. I ordered one and should be delivered on Tuesday.
  16. monsterenergy22

Thanks everyone for the reviews! Unfortunately, Im stuck with the Innocase since they have a 14 day refund policy:mad: I am still going to order the Otterbox, but gotta find something to do with my innocase:confused:
  17. JKaiz

JKaiz Well-Known Member

you can always give the case to me.

Still trying to decide on which case i want to purchase