Cases for the droid 2Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Jacinta

Jacinta New Member This Topic's Starter

What is the best case for everyday use which will protect the phone if dropped. Also, should I purchase a covering for the screen

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations around the forum! :D

I'll move your question to the Droid2 section for ya!

3. RJT185

RJT185 VIP Member VIP Member

Hi Jacinta, check out the subforums for D2 ACCESORIES, some good discussion on the pros and cons of different cases.

4. TozyJay

TozyJay Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, Jacinta!

I'm currently using the standard black snap-on case from Verizon. The downside is that it makes hard to press the top row of keys so I've just been leaving the top part off. Hopefully I can find something that works a bit better - anybody have any suggestions? :D

5. WoodiE55

WoodiE55 Guest

I've been looking at this HTC case - from the deminsions seems like the D2 would fit rather nicely, just not sure if it would be to loose.

6. iavswn

iavswn Well-Known Member

I'm using one made by bodyglove. Its more like a pouch or clutch case. I got it at walmart. Its very rugged and has a clear window on the front. It says crc91051 on the inside. I am assuming that's the model number.

7. JohnC

JohnC Member

I never thought abouth the top row. I am in the market for a case now and have a problem with the top row without one. I have giant hands. I'll have to try them out first.