• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help CAT S75 says battery usage data isn't available.

Jameskrem

Lurker
Sep 20, 2017
So i recently bought a cat s75 phone but in the battery settings it never shows the app drain by app, it just says battery usage data isn't available. Saw someone entering recovery mode and selecting wipe cache partition but that option isn't available in my case. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I just got the new OTA update, and Norton tells me it's MALWARE, and won't shut up about it! (Norton also warns me that this webpage is also a security risk.) WTF?
norton? you do not need that kind of crap on your device. i used to work for Best Buy and the geek squad guys told me that a lot of computers that get infected had norton on their pc's. plus android does not need anti-virus apps. as long as you pay attention to what gets downloaded and what permissions the apps have, you should be fine. i have never installed any anti-virus apps on my phone.....ever!!!!!

i would just uninstall it. if you want an anti-virus app, the only one i recommend is malwarebytes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones