• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cellular South 3G slow downs

I've had my HTC Desire with Cellular South since October 2010. It wasn't until around January when i noticed my internet browsing had slowed down considerably. Also i listen to Pandora Radio all the time. Where used to it would play constantly non stop, now it buffers like 10 times during a single song. I've tried calling CS about it but they don't know whats wrong. They only tell me to pull out my battery and turn it back on. There is no telling how many times I've done that. Theres really is no point in having data if its going to be this slow. I used to get around 800kbs now it doesnt break 400kbs.

Here is a current speed test.
45995226.png

My brother's Hero just got 904kbs download and 774kbs upload on the same carrier.
Here is his Hero's Speed test:
45997137.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones