1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Change icon picture?

1. Dbudds

Dbudds Member

Hey first off im not new, yes this is my first post, but i've been creaping on here for a while..but i haven't seen anything about changing the icon's on the programs (such as facebook gmail gtalk)..i know its possible because droid's can do anything..so how's it done?

I just realized i posted this in the introduction thread definetly meant 2 post this in the droid eris section the forum

Advertisement
  2. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard!
  3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Welcome to the forum.

Most people either use better cut or a home replacement app (Ahome, DXtop, Panda Home) to change the icons on their home screen. If you like Sense and want to keep it, then you might want to look at Better Cut.
  4. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

A question I have seen recently is people asking of they can change the icons for apps in the app drawer, the answer is no. BetterCut and Home Replacements only cange the icon on your Home Screens
  5. jkmasi

jkmasi Well-Known Member

If you search for a thread entitled "better cut", there are clear instructions there for how to change the icons on home screens.
  6. Dbudds

Dbudds Member

Thanks guys, found what i needed