• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Change is not always a good thing...

...BUT so far I am happy with change!

My husband switched to Sprint from AT&T in October of last year so he could get the HTC Hero (& he also gets a 25% discount through work). He has been trying to convince me ever since to switch to Sprint and away from the iPhone. He was convinced that I would really like the Evo. Not to mention we would be saving a good chunk of money every month by switching to Sprint.

It took me a while to even consider looking at Sprint phones and changing my service. I had been with AT&T ever since it was Cingular and was very happy with my service, until recently, as well as most everyone I talk to on regular basis, minus my husband, has AT&T so therefore free mobile to mobile. I also have been an iPhone user since the original came out and really liked the set up and what it had to offer.

Then the iPhone 4 was released and I realized that the iPhone 4 wasn't all cut out as I thought it was going to be, IMO. I had a chance to get my hands on one for a couple days and really saw what it was all about. I had then decided that I didn

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones