Change LED colorSupport

Last Updated:

1. kmwhiten

kmwhiten Well-Known Member

Is there any way to change the LED blinking color on a Bionic? I am running unrooted .246

2. stridermt2k

stridermt2k Well-Known Member

Change the LED blinking color for what specific notification?

There are a few...
  3. kmwhiten

Well change the notification to gmail and or text.
  4. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member

Try this Light Flow Lite.. it is an app to change the color of your notification led
  5. kmwhiten

Does this work pretty well?
  6. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

As far as I know, this is the only way for those apps. Some apps expose an LED color choice, but GMail does not, and the phone defaults to green for both GMail and text messages.

Also, the phone will blink the color for the first app to ask for it until the device is powered on. So, if you have a twitter app that blinks blue, and then get a text, as far as I have seen, the blue color will flash until you power up the phone.

So, light flow, paid or lite, is a great app (if it works for you) if the LED color is important to you.
  7. kmwhiten

Well the main reason for this is I have been using Handcent SMS for my texting with a different notification light; but it has been very buggy lately so I am thinking about going to stock but I noticed, like you said, gmail and text give a green.
  8. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member

I was having similar buginess with handcent and switch to Chomp SMS I have no more buginess and you are able to change the led color with it. I did buy the pro version so I don't know if that makes a difference on what you can customize.
    stridermt2k likes this.