• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Charger doesn't work while plugged in original charger, Samsung Charger is fine

YazanAlHabal

Mar 9, 2015
Hello guys, I'm the new of Android Forums, Accessories is fine, Charger was fine until Thursday.

Thu. 2015/3/19:

1. When I plugged in the charger when my battery is 9%-4%, I notified that says "I was the battery 9% and 4% and I have to plug in the charger." When plugged in the charger, the battery slows down the charger, The electricity is infinite on 6 AM until 2 PM the electricity was out, When I open the tablet, and showed the battery charge, It modded to 24%-10%, I was just calibrating my battery from highest to 4%, and by using games on tablet, until it notified me that says "plug the charger, the battery is now 4%", I clicked Okay, and I plugged in the charger, and it doesn't charge cause the electricity was out, and then in 6 PM, The electricity was back in, and I plugged in the charger and it still goes to 40%.

Fri. 2015/3/20:

1. Mother's day is here, and when I see that morning, I see the battery is now 70%, and it goes down while charging, until we need to eat our food and we go to the grand-mother's home, and it's gate is at 6 and tablet is 30%, then in 10%-4%, it notified me again to plug the charger, and when I plug in the X-touch charger, it doesn't charge because of jack of charger is not correctly plugged in, then I tell my grand-mother that I need to plug in the original, X-touch jack-like but it's on the USB and it's Samsung charger with USB, and I plugged it in, and it charges fine, The electricity was out at grand-mother's home and X-touch charger is idle, and when it's out of electricity, the LED still persists until it fades out, (like the TV LED still persists until disappears, and my monitor's LED still persists until it disappear when in idle and electricity is out.) We go to our home and we have to plug the charger of original charger that came with X-touch tablet, and now it doesn't charge.

Sat. 2015/3/21:

1. Charges for split second then discharges, (Charges and not charges, again again more and more often until we plugged in the X-touch charger, but we have to charge and the charger charges for split percentage then it's out.)

Today it's charging. All of sudden it's not charging until today, I'll capture the chart of battery called battery stats.

Do I need to buy the charger (Samsung, X-touch charger's jack-like charger?

Here's the picture of my battery chart, in an attachment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-22-07-25-35.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-22-07-25-35.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones