• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Charging Brick Info

Hey guys can some that still has their ASUS brick tell me the milivolt charge rate?
and if anyone knows how i can get my hands on another one or a charger (besides paying 20 something for another charger on the play store)
from a different OEM's that will charge my nexus 7? I have chargers form HTC, Samsung, Motorola... I have tried them all and they all seam to charge the tablet very slowly and i am assuming that is because it the bricks are at a lower milivolt charge rate.

Thanks for the info/ help guys ~kid

I use an after market dual USB port charger with a 2.1 amp output for "iPad" use and a 1 amp output for other devices. (Scosche) I also have a couple of battery power packs that also charge it if I am mobile.

I wish I had the money to enjoy that luxury

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0
growing up i never understood the amps output and everything. always just thought if it fit itll charge! lol when i got my smartphone this is tru but it does tend to take forever if you dont have the right charger!

Amperes is the measurement of electron flow past a point ... From wiki..."the ampere is a measure of the amount of electric charge passing a point in an electric circuit per unit time with 6.241

Upvote 0
Amperes is the measurement of electron flow past a point ... From wiki..."the ampere is a measure of the amount of electric charge passing a point in an electric circuit per unit time with 6.241

Attachments

• Ohmslaw.JPG
    Ohmslaw.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones