• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Charging cradle that works with Case Mate Barely There

I recently brought this from SuperEtrader via Amazon because I wanted a charger for my second battery.... but joy of joys my Desire with Casemate Barely There case fits a treat, with no forcing or modifications.
There do appear to be some very similar chargers on the Amazon site that don't have a second battery charger option but I can't vouch for whether they'll accomodate the phone with case on.

Desktop Sync Cradle 2nd Battery Charger For HTC Desire: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Reactions: Pinmac1
Upvote 0
I recently brought this from SuperEtrader via Amazon because I wanted a charger for my second battery.... but joy of joys my Desire with Casemate Barely There case fits a treat, with no forcing or modifications.
There do appear to be some very similar chargers on the Amazon site that don't have a second battery charger option but I can't vouch for whether they'll accomodate the phone with case on.

Desktop Sync Cradle 2nd Battery Charger For HTC Desire: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Cool. Thanks. Now I just need to find it some where in North America as UK shipping would be way to much for me.

Upvote 0

This one looks pretty close to yours.

HTC Desire Desktop Charger & Sync Cradle

Upvote 0
Just wanted to say thanks to the OP and to Firedesire for putting me on to this charger. I had put a Barely There case on my 2-week-old Desire and really needed a cradle that meant that I didn't need to take the case off (which I find a bit difficult). I ordered this one having seen it on this thread and it's a perfect fit. I haven't got a second battery yet but probably will.

Thanks again for the tip-off.

Upvote 0
Just wanted to say thanks to the OP and to Firedesire for putting me on to this charger. I had put a Barely There case on my 2-week-old Desire and really needed a cradle that meant that I didn't need to take the case off (which I find a bit difficult). I ordered this one having seen it on this thread and it's a perfect fit. I haven't got a second battery yet but probably will.

Thanks again for the tip-off.

No problem. Glad you were able to get one. I'm still trying to get one shipped from the states it seems to be out of stock since after Christmas.

Upvote 0

I purchased this exact cradle model to fit my desire +casemate barely there, and the Navitech (the shipper and manufacturer of the cradle) sent me a different and cheaper model that didn't fit. After some back and forth emails, they finally sent out a prepaid envelope for me to send back the wrong cradle and hopefully they will issue me a full refund.

So I'm still on the hunt for a new cradle that fits desire + casemate barely there. Any other recommendations?

Upvote 0
I purchased this exact cradle model to fit my desire +casemate barely there, and the Navitech (the shipper and manufacturer of the cradle) sent me a different and cheaper model that didn't fit. After some back and forth emails, they finally sent out a prepaid envelope for me to send back the wrong cradle and hopefully they will issue me a full refund.

So I'm still on the hunt for a new cradle that fits desire + casemate barely there. Any other recommendations?

I just got mine from this online retailer. They do ship worldwide. The first one they shipped to me didn't charge the spare battery. So they sent me a replacement which works now and I can use my case mate barely there with it.

Upvote 0
I just got mine from this online retailer. They do ship worldwide. The first one they shipped to me didn't charge the spare battery. So they sent me a replacement which works now and I can use my case mate barely there with it.

thanks very much, will take a look at that. Found a similar one on amazon which looks like it could fit the casemate barely there case, but no way of confirming...not sure I want to take the risk.

Upvote 0
thanks very much, will take a look at that. Found a similar one on amazon which looks like it could fit the casemate barely there case, but no way of confirming...not sure I want to take the risk.

Yeah I was in the same situation. I wasn't 100% sure that it would fit with my case on it. I just had to take a risk and made sure I could return it if it didn't fit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones