• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Cheap hero battery

Yup, the glory and ease of somewhat standardized batteries throughout these few devices is quite handy. I got the 2x battery and wall charger from hong kong... just got here two days ago (right on que for me, I'm leaving tomorrow for Kansas, need an extra for traveling, I intend for my battery to die from reading books and listening to music on the flights). I'm gonna use probably at most the battery in the phone, and one of the extra's, so I'll just give my other extra to me mum.

Upvote 0
i saw that and it sounds like a good deal but isnt that the same as the stock evo battery? i just dont much like the hassle of changing out the batteries. would rather have one high capacity battery. at least as i can get without adding bulk. ill search around see what i can find.

2x1800 and charger - 2 x 1800mAh+battery Dock USB Charger HTC EVO 4G SPRINT - eBay (item 320559644372 end time Jul-16-10 17:15:50 PDT)

1x1800 and charger - 1800mAh Battery + Dock Charger for Sprint HTC Evo 4G - eBay (item 250661003311 end time Aug-03-10 10:19:38 PDT)

There are probably some more options out there without adding too much bulk, but those were present on the first page.

Reactions: UTorange
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones