Cheap hero batteryAccessories

Last Updated:

1. backdown

backdown Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. UTorange

UTorange Active Member

so youre saying that the hero and the evo use the same battery? what about a higher capacity battery for the hero around 1750-1800 mah or higher... if they even make them that big for the hero.

3. backdown

Yes, i am currently using a hero battery for my evo. The HTC HD2 also uses the same batteries, as for some others, but i couldn't find them at the time.

4. SporkLover

SporkLover Well-Known Member

MyTouch, Touch Pro 2, HTC G2, Hero, Dash, and Evo share the same battery.

backdown likes this.
  5. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Yup, the glory and ease of somewhat standardized batteries throughout these few devices is quite handy. I got the 2x battery and wall charger from hong kong... just got here two days ago (right on que for me, I'm leaving tomorrow for Kansas, need an extra for traveling, I intend for my battery to die from reading books and listening to music on the flights). I'm gonna use probably at most the battery in the phone, and one of the extra's, so I'll just give my other extra to me mum.

6. backdown

Thank you, i knew it was out there somewhere :D

7. UTorange

UTorange Active Member

so whats the cheapest/longest lasting/no extra size battery available to any of your all's knowing?

8. backdown

There is a 2x 1500 mAh and charging cradle available on ebay. I got it for 10$ shipped from hong kong. If you search this forum, you will see many good reviews for it. I also ordered an htc hero battery for 5.50 shipped.

9. UTorange

UTorange Active Member

i saw that and it sounds like a good deal but isnt that the same as the stock evo battery? i just dont much like the hassle of changing out the batteries. would rather have one high capacity battery. at least as i can get without adding bulk. ill search around see what i can find.

10. backdown

2x1800 and charger - 2 x 1800mAh+battery Dock USB Charger HTC EVO 4G SPRINT - eBay (item 320559644372 end time Jul-16-10 17:15:50 PDT)

1x1800 and charger - 1800mAh Battery + Dock Charger for Sprint HTC Evo 4G - eBay (item 250661003311 end time Aug-03-10 10:19:38 PDT)

There are probably some more options out there without adding too much bulk, but those were present on the first page.

UTorange likes this.